If you require a service not listed below please contact us as it is very likely we will be able to assist.
Management placements within daily commutable distance from the East Midlands.
Telephone and email advisory service on the latest employment law and best practice guidance for your workplace situation e.g.
- Absence management, including long-term sickness
- Performance appraisals and managing poor performance
- Disciplinary and Grievance handling
- Organisation change and restructure
- Avoiding discrimination
- Employee rights and requests
For the full employment lifecycle that meets your business needs and provides your best defence against employee legal claims e.g.
- HR policies (note that certain policies are a legal requirement for your business)
- Employment contract templates
- Employee handbooks
- Template letters and forms for managers
- Job descriptions, with competencies and behaviours
- Vacancy advertising wording and media
- Interview process structure and questions
All types of HR administration e.g.
- Individual employment offer letters and contracts.
- Reference checking
- Right to Work in the UK documentation checks
- Variation to contract/terms and conditions
- Exit interviews
Change & Restructure
HR advice and onsite support as required, with all accompanying employee documentation for projects including, but not limited to:
- Variation to terms and conditions
- Redundancy (collective and non-collective)
- TUPE in- and outsourcing
Onsite Presence & Support
For your difficult or sensitive meetings including:
- Capability process meetings (ill-health or performance-related)
- Disciplinary situations
- Grievance meetings
- Industrial/Employee relations issues
Manage non-standard, complex employee cases e.g.
- Holding “protected/without prejudice” employee conversations. Contact us to discuss further.
- Settlement Agreements for employees leaving in non-standard circumstances.
HR Checkup and Recommendations – review of HR policies; people management processes and documentation; people key performance indicators.
Key Training for People Managers (in-depth or bitesize) including:
- Absence Management
- Disciplinary and Grievance Handling
- Employment Law Essentials for new managers
- Latest Employment Law Updates
- Modern Day Slavery Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- New HR Policy training